Saturday, July 31, 2010

On forced Hiatus

My apologies to all. Good news though. I am working finally and not in simr crap job that pays squat. It isn't on par with previous work, but when you(read: ME) have been unemployed for over one year; you take it as you find it.
Other good news; I have finally fumbled my fat thumbs into being able to post on the blog from my phone. This is said post so it will be a short one.
Now that cash flows can start to balance, I will be able to devote more time to 'catching up'. Far too many changes have been taking place of late to maintain my previous online life. Y'all know how reality occassionally gets in your face and reminds you of its existance. LOL Such is what I have been dealing with for the last month.
Sorry, no links today(still haven't figured all of that out yet via phone.) Keep checking back though. I will be getting back into it again. Lots to be said, little time to say it.

3 comments:

Mayberry said...

Glad to hear you found a job. Yeah, life is a real bitch sometimes. Take care.

Diogenes said...

Thanx Mayberry. Things arent bad, just abit hectic adjusting my internal clock to going in @ 3am and the usual tight wallet syndrome. Hope all is well in your world.

chinasyndrome said...

All Right Dio,glad your back to work Bro!Be talkin to ya.

China
III