Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And in the news

At the US Embassy in London, there is a waiting list that none of the officials likes to discuss. On the list are Americans hoping to give up their citizenship, as they seek shelter from the Internal Revenue Service.

As if that will save them. There is only one solution to IRRESPONSIBLE REVENUE SECUREMENT

Feeling the edges of "Acceptable Risk"? Some would liken this to testing the defense perimeter of an Enemies Base. Correct me if I am wrong. I know that the racial tensions in this country have been exacerbated over the last couple of years. I may be reading more into this than there really is but it makes me wonder.

And here we have someone in position saying what we have been saying for years. I am starting to see more and more in print saying exactly the same things that the Militias have been saying since the mid 80's. Is the clock starting to tick louder or are we on the verge of the Gooberment prepping to do entirely the wrong thing and tighten its grip? ( I am leaning towards the latter case.) I also read that there is a Mexican Cartel that put out a reward/bounty on Sheriff Joe.

And to reiterate on that last note: We have more Gestapo tactics coming from the Department of Agriculture headaches and Environmental Schizophrenia. Welcome to the new world of 'crackdown'. Next up, the "War on Patriots".



There is only on road we can go down I take Tom Baughs direction on it. Stay off the dole but don't feed it either. Starve the Monkeys. If you are capable of getting on the dole, do so and suck the system dry.(the only problem that I have with that scenario is how closely it resembles the Cloward-Piven Strategy that the Left has been pushing for years.

I am working now but only so long as it takes to set up my release from the system. I figure 2 years will be enough to finish my Gulch. If that time is not feasible, I would still be comfortable.(heck, it would actually accelerate the process since I would be able to ignore the 'rules' and do as needed without staying under the radar.)

To Hell with it. Work is work, whether its for pay or for my larder(from the garden) Only the latter is truly worth the effort as my food is valuable no matter what the fiat economy is. Monies earned are subject to the whims of powers beyond my control. At least with a garden/farm, the whims beyond my control come from a power much much higher than I or a silly species that thinks collectively.

I would like to direct your attention to a book at this point. Caveman Chemistry. This is one book I would highly recommend for your library. It helps to have a basic High School Chemistry education but it isn't essential. The Author does a heck of a job delivering the material in an incremental way to build knowledge. BTW, I am not making one dime off of any books I recommend on this site, I only direct you to further knowledge through exploration on my behalf.(maybe shooting myself in the foot but I just don't have the coverage to make the stink of promotion for profit)


Further reports later this week. Seems that the media has grown bored with the Gulf Coast stuff. Mayberry will continue feeding us with local information, I am sure. There is more going on across the globe for one person to keep up with, and I am certain that the PTB are doing everything they can to make sure it stays that way. If only to keep everyone off balance.

It works and they know it.

So do we.

Will be back on in a couple of days. Next post from the phone so no links then.

Addendum. Remus really goes to town. Galt has a few words. Must reads all.

3 comments:

Mayberry said...

All's quiet on the southern front. We won't get our oil until the currents change this winter...

Anonymous said...

One of Neil Strauss' points in his book EMERGENCY was having bail-out plans in case you had to leave the country for good. It was stratigized that an EU passport has advantages - 24 different countries sharing borders, with territories spread out all over the globe. So with that one passport, you could travel and stay over many areas of the world.

Diogenes said...

Fact is, If I were to leave this country, the only one that I would even consider would be Australia. Having lived there for some time, I know that even being a welfare country(similar to the UK) It is far easier to up and disappear. Much more wilderness than we have here now.

BUT, having lived there, and a couple of other countries, I KNOW, this is the best country on the face of the planet. The most diverse and the most promising. Government be damned, I ain't leaving.