Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not much to add to the Fog of information out there.

I have been keeping tabs on things as best as I can without a fulltime Net access. I have my phone and the 1-2 trips a week to the library, yet, I find it hard to keep up. Things are really moving fast now. Seriously, if you aren't on the web at least 2-3 hours a day, you can get swamped with info very quickly.

One of the things that is irking me is the Education thing.(surprise!) This damned school in Kaliforniastan is a just a running joke right now. Here we have a state that is issuing IOU's to its contractors and as refunds for tax returns, yet they seem able to come up with a 500+MILLION dollar school. Do that math comparing gold prices and that would be the equivalent of building Harvard back in the 1700's. Wanna bet there won't be Harvard level people graduating from that school?

EDIT NOTES: I attempted to recover the files that were wiped out last night. This is all I could get. Sadly, there was about another thousand words and three or four links. Poof! Thanks to a slow processor in my phone and my being a happy clicker. All on me, not the server.