Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Response to the Philly Fiasco

For the record (not that it matters): I blog to get my thoughts out into the open, nothing more. There are a couple of ads here but I make not one red cent from them. I list them because I used their services and was VERY impressed with their service.
I have a tip jar that has never been used, so that argument is null also.
Until the first amendment (the BOR as a whole) is suspended, I WILL BLOG!!!! You can try all you want to extract another tax out of me but on this, I won't budge. You will see an exact ratio of tax to what I make from this blog: exactly NOTHING.
I know this post is a bit premature but I felt the need to say something.

2 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Right on Dio,same here!

China
III

GunRights4US said...

It past time for folks to start disobeying.