Sunday, August 23, 2009

Couldn't say it better myself.






Side note. I am quite busy right now salvaging a truck from bits and pieces. Managed to grab onto a similar vehicle so that I can try to get another 60 or 70 thousand miles out of my redneck work truck. Rag on GM all you want they managed to get it right every once in awhile. My Little S10 is one of them. It towed a dead in the water SUV across town to the tune of 18 miles up and down hills. I didn't exceed 30mph but I also know the limits of my control while towing that kind of weight. The 2.8 is a great little V6 that in this case, has nearly 200,000 miles on it and just keeps going and going and going.

The next few weekends will be replacing the rear axle with the correct ratio one(the original owner changed it out for a higher ratio axle and that screws me up for the 4X4 part) swapping doors (ones bashed in and the other is falling apart) among many other little (mostly cosmetic) repairs. She has been a great little truck to me and I figure its time to return the favor some. (a bit more than basic maintenance)

No comments: