Friday, August 28, 2009

Feeling the Itch

It has been 3 weeks since I was last at the range.

I am REALLY feeling the itch. I have been trying to be good since it cost's so much for the trip out there and the cost of the ammo. I guess I have been pretty good but man with the new parts in the rifles, a new mouse gun that I want to try out, I really want to go shoot holes in stuff. I still need to double check my work on the scope I mounted on the Mosey. Since then the trigger spring came in (talk about a smooth trigger now woof!), and the hammer spring came in for the SKS so I shouldn't have anymore lite strikes.(been thinking that I need to stop puttering with the trigger assembly and just enjoy the rifle for what it is. Cheap Milsurp and reliable.)

I think I may have to bite the bullet and just go this weekend. Probably on sunday as they are calling for rain on Saturday. Will see. (then again rain has never stopped me if they won't close the range for it. lol)

No comments: