Monday, February 22, 2010

Break from the books for a few.

And of course that means turning up the volume a bit and disturbing the Neighbors. LOL

Here is the music genre for the evening. Nightwish- amaranth

And of course Youtube isn't allowing embedding of this one tonight. Grrrr. YEt I can embed this one.


Good stuff though.

Then I had a flash for some eurotrash dance music. (don't ask, I like everything in music)

Immediately followed by this.


I think I was into Chick music tonight.




Gee, Ya think? ROFLMAO

3 comments:

Wyn Boniface said...

I actually like Lady GaGa's music. I can careless about her. Then again all I want from pop is to be entertained.

Diogenes said...

I was curious when I found out that she actually writes her own lyrics and melodies. She is a Keyboard player.

Not to many in the pop scene can say they have even the slightest music training. She's different.

Wyn Boniface said...

Yeah pop is usually something created by corporate minds. Bands earn their way through gig after crappy cover song gig for years usually. Big difference between the two, but even some bands are created at corporate headquarters. As I said as long as I am entertained since that is mostly what I want.