Thursday, February 25, 2010

Individual vs collective.



Isn't that what is really wrong now? That those who would aspire to creative thought are repressed through training to "co-exist" with others?(creative thought here being to provide for oneself, and believe as one wishes)

Just some thoughts. I remember being told to NOT read Ayn Rands works at one time as they were "vulgar" and "obscene". Reading them later as an adult, I find her works to be Enlightening and exasperating at the same time. Seeing how they are written about Libertarian thoughts, I can see how certian peoples in my past found them Obscene. At the time I thought that they meant 'sexually' but now I see how even the thought of liberty is an ugly thing to those people.

And they are in charge now.]



welcome to the future.

No comments: