Monday, March 1, 2010

And yet again, slow posting.

Beginnings are always hard. And while its not really a beginning, getting back into a routine is taking its toll on my surfing and blogging.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing. I have noted that my attitude towards others isn't nearly as caustic as it was, say, 5 months ago.

Note: Nearly as caustic

I still can't tolerate the monkeys like I was able to a few years back before my eyes were opened to our current state of decline. Having read Tom's book only clarified things for me. Partly why I have decided that furthering my own education is priority right now. I have the means and the time for now, make the most of it. As it is, My brain aches some. I have been taking time out for some minor surfing, catching up on the Blogs I check out daily. Occasionally leaving comment when something strikes me as such. I know better than burning out. Still, I set aside about 5 hours a day for nothing but book work. Then I 'stretch' with some odd work. Todays was figuring out my Range Card for dialing in various yardages. Doing it on paper with nothing but Measurements of the rifle . I plan on checking it at the range sometime soon.(when the range dries out would be nice) A little exercise of the mind that isn't in the books and is most definitely something in my interests.

I have noted that there seems to be s lull among many of the bloggers I read. Hermit has taken a hiatus (Hopefully not TOO long of one) Others seem to have faded off completely or like me, hit and miss. I think its a combination of Winter Blahs, political BS, and economic hits. I haven't met a single person that hasn't had some negative effects from the last year's 'downturn'.

Well, its either going to get better or worse, and there is very little one person can do about any of those. I plan on getting into some warm weather as soon as it decides to visit us again. Other than that, Day by day.

No comments: