Tuesday, March 2, 2010

After a week or two of reflection.

I am thinking about Andrew Stack. The guy that flew a plane into the IRS Offices in Austin.

I don't side with him but I have to look at some of what he wrote and think "I have felt that way before".

Will/would I fly a plane into a building to make my point. Not on your life. I fully intend to see the fruits of my labors, not sacrifice my life in the name of a cause that has yet to build into its full potential. But reading some commentary from others over I realized that maybe he had a point in his actions. To show this I quote.
“[Flying planes into IRS headquarters] may or may not be a good long-term strategy for [opposing abuses of power by the federal government], but it is hard to see why the use of deadly force is not morally justified, at least in principle, once you accept the premise that [the federal government, specifically including the IRS, is oppressing the people]. . .
H/T Reason.com I would like to reiterate that Deadly force is the last option that our government has but on the same note, IT IS THERE. As Beck has pointed out," at the bottom of every stack of paperwork in our government is a loaded .45". Whether its Tax revenues, Property resolutions, legislative BS, or even 'convincing' the American people "healthcare" is a priority(so is eating but I don't see them rushing to push a food bill to feed us all) Eventually there is someone to ENFORCE those decisions. If you choose to ignore that, they will find further ways to ENFORCEMENT. That, in my eyes, leads to Deadly force.(if in doubt of that, go ask Vicky Weaver her thoughts on it. )

I can easily see further acts of 'rebellion' against the FedGov from 'lone wolfs' that are at that tipping point. I also see that no matter how many regulations, enactments, proclamations, they put out, DHS is not going to catch a single one PRIOR to that act. Maybe in the act of it, but not prior. The ones that are 'terrorists' will leave trails. The Ones that are just sick of it all will just Act, without prior planning other than in their heads. And that fact, should leave all of those Federal Employees wide-eyed at night. Working for the problem leaves you as a target of opportunity to those that are desperate.

Key point here, Further oppression is not the answer. That will only dig the spurs in a little deeper. We are heading into some interesting times. I can't say how interesting but I think its going to be a whole lot more than the Great Depression was. I see massive political unrest added to the stew of poverty and taxation. The only thing that has held it at bay, in my opinion, is the welfare state of this country. Far too many on the Tit of the nanny state and comfortable there. Yet that tit is drying up quickly. That is going to leave many mad at those that do produce, and of course, the Government will quickly turn that horde against those that weren't 'going along'.(AIG Execs and ACORN bussing in 'protestors' sound familiar?)

Yup, Welcome to the future alright. We are about ready to cross into the Twilight Zone, only Rod Serling won't be running commentary this time.

No comments: