Friday, March 26, 2010

Frustrated.

I think that sums up pretty much every blog I read on a daily basis. We are all frustrated to some extent. There are days where it is bad enough that I have a hard time focusing. Those are the days that I tend to not blog. I wouldn't be able to hold a coherent sentence, let alone a paragraph of thoughts.

I posted recently about one book I was reading that has changed my outlook, quite a bit actually. That book is "Starving the Monkeys" Today while in search of a One quart cast iron soup pan, I was listening to the Talk radio guys. I heard the same calls they have been making about peaceful protests, voting the 'bad ones' out of office, being patient, etc, etc, etc. I actually heard through the shit and heard the real purpose behind these lines. Having opened my eyes and my mind to what they have been doing for the last 100+ years, its not hard to see how this country has been shanghai'd by these beasts. They haven't any concern for the people that elect them (Guess that's why Bashing William calls his blog "Elector Retards" instead of Elected retards.) ANYTHING these people do in office is geared towards one thing and one thing only. Further consolidation of power. It matters not one whit, which party is in Majority. Even the 'freshman' elected shift there pretty quickly or they get out after one term and never look back. Right now the Republicans are crying for repeal of this HC bill/law. Some have even gone so far as to introduce legislation to that effect. Fat lot of good that will do. Its a token effort at best to seal a few thousand votes come November. THAT is what the game dictates they do if they want to continue playing. Similar to McCain chasing Palin to get her endorsement for this years run. Palin has Political clout with the TEA parties and the 9/12'ers. Her backing him could swing the votes that are on the fence his way.

Fact of the matter is, Today, having heard 'the truth' coming out of the mouths of the 'Right'; I have to make a choice and soon. I had been leaning towards going Galt, but now the scales have tipped. Finalizing my plans now will take precedence.

I refuse to take part in this charade anymore. I won't be voting this year as the choices are the same old same old, no matter what the names are. (personal) History is meaningless in politics when the corruption invades nearly immediately upon taking the oath of office for these people. The only way we could get true change in politics would be to wipe them all off the canvas, wipe all of the entitlements and corporate funded crap away, get rid of special interests and hire people that understood the Principles behind the Constitution and the Founders ideas.

That ain't gonna happen unless something DRASTIC happens.

I don't see that happening anytime soon. The people of this country are too short sighted and have a serious lack of memory to make that a possibility.

There are some of us out here that see the truth, that would be willing to pick up arms to defend this country from all invaders, domestic or foreign. I worry that we are too few, and I know we are too far apart to be effective. I have tried to educate those around me, I have used the simplest of ideas to get my message across. But to truly understand what the point of it all is, a person has to understand that Freedom means work and sacrifice. Many start getting that feeling and shy away as they don't want to work for anything. They expect it to be given to them. Yeah, they may work a little overtime to afford that new toy or TV, but that's short term and to them, worth it. Working for something elusive like Freedom scares them. Freedom itself scares some of them. Like a dog being freed from its cage but unable to leave said cage from fear of the unknown. And for some that do understand what freedom is, they just aren't willing to try because of laziness. Too much work for something that isn't guaranteed.

I am not done on here yet but Soon. When that time comes, ,,, Word will be given.

2 comments:

Wyn Boniface said...

They want to steal 10k out of me when I get married! I am beginning to think forget Galt. Galt is a coward who ran away and did the nihilist thing. I rather be a real man who lived, Jefferson.

Bill Nye said...

Great post you nailed it!!!
It's all a three card monte scam, it can't be fixed. We can never have our liberties back until we kill the beast, It was nice to see someone understood why I named the blog what I did . Thanks!