Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just one thought

NOTHING OF VALUE OR WORTHWHILE IS EVER ACHIEVED THROUGH COMPROMISE.

My thought to all of those that 'believe' this country was founded in debate.

The debate ended with the Declaration of Independence. When they penned that parchment, the table was closed to compromise and choices were made. Hard choices.

Do you know where you would stand if that were to happen today. (I know Mayberry does)

I know myself.

Galt's Gulch doesn't exist. It can't if we and our children are to have a future.

But we have to wait for them to make the first VIOLENT move.(we have been under attack for a long time. The question arises: when do we count their actions as Assault and not just trepidation?)

I am not a patient person and that is where my frustration lies.

1 comment:

Shy Wolf said...

I hate this damn waiting... been giving thought to being the impatient vulture... "Patience, my ass! I'm gonna go kill something."
Shy III