Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2010 Census

I have only one thing to say to that.


1


Everything else was N/A or simple "non" answers. Like my Age but not a birthdate, No racial profiling here,(though maybe I should have put down Native American since I was born here. Naw, they may consider that fraud LOL)

I understand why they are asking these questions, but I know in my heart that its for further transgressions against us. To think that the voting districts won't be modified to grab more minority areas is ludicrous. Gerrymandering in its original form. And they justify it with "making sure you get what your area is entitled".

I can hear the founders of this nation spinning in their graves at how spoiled we have become.(not all of us but that point is moot) I know I see so many of my neighbors that receive these entitlements on a regular basis and I get sickened. There are generations that have been receiving the ill-gotten gains of taxation, bestowed upon them from the elected, stolen from honest hard working people. What is right about that. The receivers will state 'reparations'. I call BS! To quote Mark Twain,
The world was here first, it owes you nothing. Count yourself fortunate if you get all you've earned. Count yourself a thief if you get what others have earned. Count yourself a parasite if you believe you're entitled to it


These people were never slaves like their great great grandparents were. They may be slaves now but they are well payed slaves. Unlike the Tax paying producers are. I think that we are close to ending that loop. I think that the government isn't going to be able to keep up the facade much longer; not without doing something completely stupid like Printing even more money. I guess only time will tell. Sadly, when/if things get out of hand, the 'entitled' and many producers will call for even more stringent restrictions on freedom. They always do when things get ugly(9/11 anyone? Katrina? ) They feel that the Government is there to take care of us, not us take care of ourselves.

I think my biggest fear is that they will call for a Constitutional Convention. If they do that, we can pretty much scrap the founding documents(they will) and head for the hills. People like myself will instantly become outlaw, and the force of the velvet glove will become iron "to protect the state".

Like Billy Beck says.
At the bottom of every stack of paper in Government is a loaded .45.
No two ways around that. Not at present. Government is force, Force is violence, and politics is Violence on a leash: Barely.

No comments: