Sunday, February 21, 2010

End of one story and an Apology.

First and foremost, I really must give an apology to all that may read this blog. I have been trying to set myself up on a schedule the last week and that hasn't been the most comfortable thing. I picked up several books from my wish list and they are all taking some time out of my daily meanders. Time well spent but time is like money, once its gone, you don't get it back.

I do want to point out a storyline (last chapter published tonight) that I highly recommend reading if you get a few minutes. John Galt's 'The Day the Dollar died' series. Scary but at the same time, a forewarning of things that may or may not be in our future. What struck me the hardest about the whole thing was how he shows that what we may be looking at could come from a sector un-thought of by many.

I received an E-mail from a friend today that hit me too. I Read his blog daily but today he decided that he had 'had enough' for awhile. I wish him the best and safe tidings until he returns. If he doesn't thats OK too. Either way, I wish him the best. I understand completely about needing some space. Blogs can take some time away from other things. (recent absence in my case being noted.) Enjoy the coming spring Hermit, I will be down in KY during that time to enjoy it some myself.

(and stay off that ladder till things melt some! That danged light can wait. LOL)


I haven't a lot to say about current events. There has been a rash of people going off the deep end (Austin TX for example). I can see that becoming more common as the economy further regresses. I can't say I agree with all of what some of these people think but I can understand that sometimes, people will crack from whatever strains they have in their lives. Look at the 1930's when Wall St had people jumping out of windows on a daily basis. Money does strange things to peoples minds. Like I've said before; we ain't seen nothing yet. The further south our economy goes, the weirder things are going to get.

So, its back to the books for me. I really enjoy learning new things and some of what I am doing right now is actually Refreshing what I already know. I need it though. I have several higher maths coming at me soon. Time to put the polish on this old boot and get some shine back.

Till next time,

No comments: