Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hmmm, smells like Monkey Poo,

Haven't a whole lot to say lately, been busy dealing with cutting and hauling wood of of the property, and laying out foundation lines for when the Dozer comes in this week. I have a little project from my cousin that is letting me flex my metal working skills and allowing me to use the tools I have been dragging around the last year.(He is also paying well but that is the least of my joy in this case) I have been working full time Thursdays thru Sunday for the last 3 weeks; this is helping lots in getting the ball rolling for my plans. I am happy to say that working is much better than being unemployed. LOADS better.(Now, if I can find someway to make just as much without having to have the noose of a W2 attached to my name/number.)(the above project may be the start of losing that noose if I do my end part to the best of my ability.)


Even so, this time of year is always a twist to my mind. I love the fall, the changing of the leaves, the leaves falling off the trees and clearing my lane on the range, the snap of cold that makes for some fine flames out of the barrels of the high powered toys.
Yet, there is that stink of monkey poo in the air.

(H/T to JohnGalt for the Graphic)

Seriously, the flinging feces of election years really makes for a less enjoyable season. Thankfully its short.
Even so, it really shows just how infantile these jackasses truly are. They fight and scrabble for a (rather lucrative) job that most people would rather not think about.
Hmmm, maybe that's the problem. Maybe the fact that most people don't want a damn thing to do with politics leaves room for these monkeys to rape and pillage at whim. The fact that they are willing to sell off their own mothers and stab their best friends in the back for the job should show just how low on the gene pool they really are.

And we allow them to do it year after year.

Until that changes, we are completely fucked.

Guess that's why I say to let it burn. If it does though, the ones that rebuild it will have to watch carefully for the fleas (monkey shit throwers) to climb up and squish 'em before they get a chance to breed again.

No comments: