Sunday, September 20, 2009

Will someone PLEASE keep me away from the gunshops!?!?

Long story but here is how it started. I had made a comment to someone that if I could find one of these I would happily sell off my rifles.

Well I took my landlord to the range yesterday for his first lesson in handguns. (He did rather well but that's a different story) and the place we went had one. New in the box with all of the toys and gadgets that go with them. And for about $100 less than I have been finding them for on the net. Well after much self torture last night and feeble willful resistance today I broke down and went to the store and put money down on it today.

SOOO!!!!!!! without further Ado.

This,,,, is for sale. I have a scope and mount for her and I can supply a shot record for her for those that want to see the accuracy of her. She is no slouch for certain even if she is nearly 70 years old. I have done Trigger work on her and bedded the stock and that tightened up the grouping a lot. So With all of that I am asking $200 for her. If you are local I can make arrangements. If you are out of state I will have to figure something out. I have an FFL I can go through for that but I would figure the cost of going through that would raise the price far higher than she is worth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no...here we go again....lol.