Saturday, July 23, 2011

Darker times ahead, and it ain't real light now.

I had a post all typed out ready to post today. Upon re-read, I dropped it right into the round file. The reason why follows.

I am watching the blogs and seeing darkness invade so many people. Granted there isn't a whole lot we can look forward to at present, but I am seeing something much more, ,, insidious, taking place. It seems that everyone, worldwide, are starting to feel this dread, desperation, blue funk, what have you. It is starting to invade personal relationships, both local and distant. It is really starting to show that something MUCH bigger is in the works and while I have no idea "what" that something is; it is starting to show a very real presence. I don't believe it is entirely human in design either. I get the impression from wordings in conversations that this is something much more natural. (or spiritual, hard to separate the two sometimes. At least in my world it is.)

Clif High has made comment about these things. I have read the HPH reports and there are aspects I see in fruition, others, not so much. While I don't take these things as Gospel, any information, no matter how obscure or vague, is a plus when times are so in flux. (that whole think-tank rule, no idea left behind.) And right now, there is a lot of information in those reports that is starting to make sense as time goes by. Too much sense.

No more doom and gloom though. Not today. Just be aware that any 'conflicts' you may experience are probably reflections of the gloom that others are feeling. Slow down, think about it, talk about it, and definitely, don't take it personal until you know for fact that it was personal.

I wish I had more light-hearted writing today but things being as they are, I just ain't feelin it. Maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

Peter said...

Hang in there, Dio. Despite any differences you and I might have, we're on the same side ultimatley.

SHARON said...

There are darker days ahead for all of us and a sense of dread right now for those of us who don't have our head in the sand.
I use to get that feeling at work, and sure enuf, either a lay off or schedule change that caused much chaos would happen.
These are troubling times.

chinasyndrome said...

Dio,thinks look bad all around!For sure.I see no let up!Prep away.

China
III

Spud said...

Hey bro,
Got back from the Idaho trip yesterday. Drove non-stop from Boise to just past St. Louis. 30 hrs. By that time I was just too burned ta even think about stopping by ta see ya ya'll. Sorry dude, maybe next time
Had a long time to talk to my daughter on the way bout the way things are. All she had ta say was that she were'nt worried bout nuthin.
Cuz she was with her daddy now, and my daddy can take care of anything....Damn ! Made this ole dude feel good inside.
Bottom line, you got the ones you love surrounding ya. What else ya need ? It all just things.
Long as you can eat, nuthin else matters...
I got all a man could ask for...
I be a happy camper
Got my sweet baby back.

Diogenes said...

COngrats Spud, Glad to hear the trip went well and that she was open minded to your speal. The time I was able to spend with my daughter was well spent also. She is VERY aware of whats going on, only needed some minor things put into perspective. (like just how BIG is a trillion dollars.)

There are times coming that only "fiction writers" have imagined. Soon to be reality in more ways than I care to think about. Post upcoming about my take on the recent 'kicking the can' down the road.