Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just sick of ignorance

I haven't had much to say lately due to the levels of idiocy that abound around me. I have been reading the blogs of those that 'get it' more for a sanity standard than for insight.
It really amazes me how few people understand eventhe vaguest portion of our economy. Few realize just how much a trillion anything is. Even fewer realize just how far down the rabbit hole this country has fallen.

It exasperates me beyond words.


All I can say about it is: "Let the fuckin mess fail, please.". I feel for you if you are dependent upon public assistance, I really do; but I wont shed a tear for your delimma when it all falls apart. The information is there IF you are willing to look for it. Lack of planning on your part is not my fault and I will refuse to assist your demise through extensions to your further dependence. If you desire further travesities in the media, call your rep and plead for more money. It will only bring about the fall that much faster.




Will have more to say later when I have a real keyboard, not the touch screen on thos damned phone.

4 comments:

Mayberry said...

There has been ample warning, for those who cared to see it. Lack of planning on their part is not a failure on mine. I will sleep soundly, with a full belly and a clear conscience...

Anonymous said...

Without doubt there has been warning, even in the MSM. I can not pity the fools who refuse to see what the Great Creator has shown all of us.

I pray I have enough to withstand the initial wave of badness.

Pickdog
III

chinasyndrome said...

Ditto what them boys said!

China
III

Spud said...

Been preaching that same thought for bout 30 yrs. Deo.
Cain't stop myself...
Even if none listen.
I done my duty