Saturday, July 30, 2011

Patience

I know, I know, Hard to follow that rule sometimes.

Short story, Lithium Ion Batteries SUCK!!!!!


Puter's down for a few days while I wait for the new battery to show. Will post more about my thoughts on batteries, the economy and how Li-Ion batteries make as much sense are our current 'leaders'. Back in a few days. Assuming that my luck holds, that is.

Oh, forgot, may be getting some "stimulus" at work. (you can read that as "downsizing" or so rumors have it right now.)Won't know for certain until Tuesday afternoon at our quarterly drivers meeting. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Spud said...

Good thing I didn't stop by. You were'nt thar lol

chinasyndrome said...

Good luck for sure Bro!Will include you in my prayers.

China
III

Mayberry said...

Good luck. That seems like a good gig.

Soffitrat said...

Keep us posted. Good luck!