Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's the Bill of Rights day.

218 years ago, the Bill of Rights was ratified.
Kevin Baker at The Smallest Minority has a few things to say on the subject. I agree with many of his points and disagree on some. I won't go into them today since there are other things that are taking up my time.


To those that have been following me, My Brother in Law passed away today at 10AM. This is after a year and half battle with a very aggressive form of Bone cancer. It's not like the ending wasn't expected but the loss is very real. I will be posting more here in the near future, as I have personally told some of you out there. now that his passing will free up some of my time.

I am starting the renovation of a Cargo Van into a mini-RV and I will record that process as best as possible for any that are interested in it. That will begin next week or the week there after.
Till then, I hope that all have a wonderful holiday, and that your world is full of joy for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure sorry about the death in the family. Glad you are working on a project.