Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back from the range. :D

Oh man, I forgot how good a 1911 feels in the hand. Everything lines up just right. The controls are right where you want 'em, no silly multiple safeties to worry about. Point, safety, squeeze, BANG! Gotta love it.

Even with my hands shaking at first(too much coffee this morning), Three shots right where I wanted them. Rapid fire with no hitches. Magazines slam home, slide drops, and you are rolling.

John Moses Browning did it right, what else is there to say about the 1911. Glock ain't got a thing on this pistol. :D Enough heft to take the recoil out of it without being overbearing, slimmer than the plastic guns and the lines are just, well, Sexy is the closest word to describe it. Kind of like the lines on a well built Italian sports car are sexy.

Ok, nuff Gun PrOn from me.

She ran through 100 rounds like no ones business and all the way out to 25 yards everything was in the black other than a couple of flyers and those were strictly due to me. $400 EXTREMELY well spent. I have a keeper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't beat the M1911. Shoots great, always fires, and feels good in the hand.