Thursday, January 28, 2010

TOTUS spoke

and the garbage spouted returns to its source, similar to what we heard during the campaigns.

I won't go into details as it wasn't worth the time to listen. The only advantage of watching that crap was to get an intimate detail of the enemies face. To see those that were still sucking the teat full of kool-aid, and to watch the media clamor for something positive to spin out of it.(which is always humorous)

Sorry for lack of posts but lately I have been of the mind that I can't do much, as in NOTHING, to change the course this country in on. I can only worry about those near and dear and hope that enough people wake up to the fact that we have been invaded and are under constant attack from within. Selfish? Maybe, but then the Human Race has always had a selfish streak in it, Me being no exception. I am no hero, nor am I a martyr(nor do I have some yearning to become either.) I am only a simple man that wants to be left alone to build my house, grow my garden and putter about in the workshop. Until such a time comes that I can do those things, I strive to stay afloat during a time where History will be writ large for those in the future. I most definitely see the power of the teachings of my Grandparents now and I feel guilty for not paying closer attention when they were alive.(and I am sure that I am not alone in that fact)


Still, Ever onward, forward into the breach, and all of that hoo-haa. We aren't a species to sit idle on our gams in times like this and I won't allow my stone to gather any moss. (man I am just full of cliches tonight. My apologies in advance)
I am sitting on a decent return this year since I didn't plan to be unemployed for so long(and I overpaid substantially while I was working due to the tax bracket I was sitting in then) That money will be going to further preparations against the future that seems today to be quite dark.(just look at the closing report on Wall St.) Chin up Marine, The shooting hasn't started yet, there's still time to get the gear together.

No comments: