Sunday, January 10, 2010

My apologies

I have been quite busy helping at my sisters house the last couple of weekends. Her brother in law through her late husband has a construction company and is donating the materials to renovate her house. I have been putting in long hours helping out the guys that are donating their time to do the work. This isn't a simple rehab either. All new plumbing, new shower/tub, commode, sink and vanity, New internal framing, all new insulation throughout the house, Rerouting electric to accomadate the new walls and hardware.(my specialty in addition to the framing)

Been busy. Will post more soon I swear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to do what you have to do. There's only so many hours in the day. Sometimes I can't get all the balls in the air, either.

Ryan said...

I am pretty good at juggling 4 balls but I always seem to have five or six going.

The 1911 looks darn nice next to the PSL.

Diogenes said...

Lots going on that's for sure. I understand the juggler's delimma for certain right now. LOL.

I thought they looked good together too. Two heavy hitters that is for certain. (note: I did the flamed finish on the PSL furniture. I didn't really want a flashy finish on it and the original varnish was so heavily drippy I needed to redo it anyway.)