Monday, September 13, 2010

The dichotomy of power.

I usually plan my posts in advance to some extent. Today is going to be off the cuff.

I am sure that we have all noticed that there is a growing divide between those 'in power' and the common man.

An Example: Cops. Ever notice how a cop/trooper/sheriff can blow right by you while going down the highway, yet if you do the same thing, Bam, Ticket or warning if you are lucky. I know that Codrea really handles this better than I but today it just grated 'WRONG'. These are people that are hired by the Tax Generators to protect them. Seems we are the ones that need protection from the hired hands. Something is VERY wrong with that picture. When I see a program on Tazing criminals and one of those criminals is a 70 year old man getting tazed because he wouldn't cooperate; I tell you, I wanted to use my .45 to blow that particular 'only one's balls off. Its bullshit that they are able to site some random court case for protection against crap behavior.(I don't recall what case it is but I remember it from when that one cop shot 17 rounds into an 'uncooperative drunk' during an arrest)

I guess it really goes back to that whole law and order thing. We gave them the law and they want to keep us in order. When WE THE PEOPLE get out of line, well, gonna have to break a few eggs to make that omelet aren't they?

Piss on 'em.

I don't need no stinking cop to protect me from the stupidity of society. I don't need some bureaucrat to keep me safe from my own stupidity. I certainly don't need to put up with forced disarmament to fly across the U.S.(and that's one reason I stopped touring with bands. I like to be able to carry a friggin pocket knife for chrissakes! To hard to fly with one of those.) I am not the 51% that can't get out of thier own ways enough to 'be safe'. I am not that 51% that would rather sacrifice my freedom so that I can go about happily as a slave to a system I don't understand. (

Maybe THAT is my problem. I DO understand the system now. I understand it enough to know

IT SUCKS!



Oh yeah, that kind of language makes me an instigator, terrorist, radical, or some such other label they want to put on me this month. Again

Piss on 'em.

I know what I am doing in this world enough to know that most of the laws only get in the way of people that only want to be left alone. Every law is written to someone's benefit. Usually not the people low down on the totem poll. You know, the ones that actually vote for the assholes that write said laws. The ones that pay for all of this crap.

You know who. You look at that person in the mirror every morning.

I know I do.


I know I am tired of it. I just don't know what to do about it anymore. I am being patient. Like that old t-shirt with the buzzards on it. "Patience my ass, I want to kill something."

That is how I feel somedays. Thats how I have felt all day.
Guess I need some recoil therapy or something.
Time to take a rifle out for some stress relief. Beware, rocks and trees, Dio is feeling trigger happy.

Work tomorrow, will post more after the fact.