Friday, September 17, 2010

Grr.

I have tried posting three times in the last three days from my phone. I keep getting kicked offline while in process. Sorry for the lack of posts.

What really frustrates me about that; I actually had good things to say and they are lost in the aether now.

And I know I sound like a whiner right now.

Grrrr.

Frustrated to say the least.

One post is still fresh in my mind though.
This new Demonoid symbol.

WTF? Like changing an emblem will alleviate all of the distrust people have associated with a particular group. If that little ploy works, I will have NO hope for this country. NONE, ZIP, NADA! Sadly, I am not far from that now.

But like others have said including myself. Burn it all down so we can get started fixing what others have f#@ked up. The sooner the better as none of us are getting any younger.

Since I am on borrowed time today, I will keep this one short. I am downloading pages of other blogs right now and robbing as much bandwidth as I can get away with so that I can check them out offline and 'catch up'.

I really need to bite the bullet and get a line in at the house.

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

I hate it when my posts get eaten, or my comments...

Diogenes said...

From here on out, I will only post from the phone no more than one short paragraph. I am sick of watching so much good material go poof. I would save it to the phone like I do when I am setting up a post on my laptop. Unfortunately, with the phone, not an option.