Friday, September 3, 2010

Mumph! I hate sinuses

I posted about allergies, food allergies and what not in a post not too long ago. I made the claim that my sinusitus was due to a food allergies.


I

Was

Wrong!!!!


Here I am back in the armpit of the midwest for 24 hours to help my sis with the roof on her house. 20 minutes after pulling into Cincinnati, my sinuses were completely clogged back up.

I am allergic to the Queen City!!!!!!!!!


Guess its a good thing I moved away.(in more ways than one)


ANYWHOOO!


Has anyone noticed how much of an issue the media is making over a non-event like Hurricane Earl? Hmmm? Wonder what they are trying to avoid? Maybe the fact that Liberal Demoncrats are getting their butts handed to them in the primaries and that the upcoming election is looking to be a serious case of asswhooping?


Not that it will make one lick of difference. If anyone thinks that November is going to change anything may have smack in the face coming. The Demoncrats are going to shove every peice of crap legislation through that they can before the January swearing in. WE, the country, the taxpayers, are going to get hit where it hurts the most(for now); Our wallets.

(later, when things get really tough, they will go after other things, like our food, and property. Then Pain will be bullet wounds and explosion effects.)

Just my two cents.

I am going to go get some allergy meds. Blah! I hate Cincinnati.

No comments: