Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More empty promises

Watched some of the Liar in Chief laast night. My stomach will be in an uproar all day due to that. Best to know what the opposition has in store though, so in some sense, it will be worth it.
Question: How many bald-faced lies can one man spew in 20 minutes?
Answer: Far to many to keep track of.
Without digging up a transcript(using the phone so not possible) I won't do a full fisk of his speech. Kevin Baker may, and would do a much better job of it than I; I find I have only two responses to the garbage O'boy was spouting.
1)How are these things going to be paid for?
2)What agency(s) will you have to create to accomplish them?(FDR style)

I just don't see how there can be any growth, other than the Gooberment, when the private sector is paralyzed by regulations(see my post on "there aughta be a law"). Tax revenues are down since incomes are down or non-existant. We are bringing home thousands of warriors that are going to want work that is currently 'not quite there'(O'boy's words).

We are getting closer to critical mass.

Bring it on, I say.

No comments: