Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lets Talk about the weather.

NOT! I have more important things to think about.

What I have been thinking about is much deeper. MUCH MUCH DEEPER.

Why is there a growing rift between the Elite and the Mundane (and I happily lump myself under that last label.)
As with any good thought experiment, you need to recognize the problem, sort out the unnecessary information, and deduce a reason/cause behind the effect (problem). We are most definitively seeing a growing rift between the Elite that have hijacked this country at the whim of the Mundanes. (that whole, “We voted ‘em in” logic.)

SO, What we have are three concepts to reach a conclusion. Conception, Rationalization, and Justification. Simple mental hurdles that everyone goes through when making decisions. The only difference between us and those ‘at the top’ is the level of the first order: Conception.
To Conceive of an idea or premise is to bring it into being in an intangible form. Prior to that, it may be nothing more than a dreamscape or inspiration within one person.
My example that I used with my dad (whom I have been trying to educate on Conservative politics.) is the National Debt. Using an arbitrary figure of One Trillion dollars, I had to introduce him to the concept of just what that represents. Most people have the barest glimmer of what a Million is, let alone a Trillion. I broke it down to something that he did understand. A One Hundred dollar bill: I measured it with my micrometer, did some simple math with him watching, showed him how tall a stack of Franklins would be if it totaled One Million dollars. He was just a bit amazed. Then I told him to multiply the stacks by a million and he hit a wall. The concept is just too big for the average person to handle. Far too big.
The Elite in the District of Criminals deal with personal incomes in the mid 6 digit range on a regular basis. They have no issues stepping up one power to a million. From there, the concept is merely a matter of multiplication. The Concept is quite easily within their grasp. The only reason I have no issues with that concept is from math games involving speeds of stellar bodies and playing with travel in space. Try to figure the orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun and you will start tossing huge numbers around pretty easily. Even so, when placing those numbers within the realm of an economy, I start to stumble.
The Elite bandy these numbers around as if they were of no consequence. Of course, they don’t have the moral implications of actually coming up with these numbers themselves: they have insulated themselves from retribution in that case. (or so they think, there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.) Yet they have RATIONALIZED it with themselves. One or more of them came up with the concept, or it has grown from other concepts (actual fact) and they have continually rationalized it. Very few have ever sat back and tried to figure out if the matter was solvent, or aetheral. Yet once the Rationalization was there, JUSTIFICATION was soon to follow. It has to be justified, always. Even if slammed with reality (Higher taxes= Less Revenue) that defies logic, they will justify the means of the Concept. Maybe this borders on Solipsism, maybe not. Maybe that is what the problem is: Solipsist’s “in charge”. I believe this is the definition of a Narcissist (to some extent)

This is simply a psychological condition. My thought experiment uses a rapist as a basis (Seemed fitting to me) Everyone is equally capable of horrendous acts against others. Some more than others, some less. The Drunkards walk shows this, the fact that a rapist exists, proves it. ( you can put murder, molester or whatever you want there) There may be false situations of rape, but the odds are, there will be a rapist in the midst of society.

So far as the Elite are concerned, they are completely justified in their actions as they have received consent from the electors. To give you an idea of the electors in this country (as if you needed anything from this piss-ant blogger) I am sitting here with a 9 year old, in the 4th grade, who doesn’t know how to read. He can tell the answer to 5+5 but can’t tell me what 5-5 is. (I am trying to work with him but his drunken dad is most of the problem) Is this the future of our country? I hope not but the fact concerns me greatly; disturbs my shit so to speak. With people like that, giving up power to the Elite, of course the Elite feel justified in their actions.

When you have Justification in your own mind, right or wrong, you have no qualms to withhold you from further reaches. This is what happens with serial rapists. They continue further and further depredations against others, eventually getting caught or killed, or whatever. Eventually, all things run their course. The aftermath is what others have to deal with, usually not the Predator. (True justice would not allow this. I ask you; Is there any justice in this country as it sits now?) The Depredations against the people of the United States has reached a crescendo; the cost of what we are receiving is not justified in the eyes of a growing majority. (The education system as illustrated above is a HUGE thief if that is what the end product is; just as an example.) That majority is usually the product of the Elites agenda through the education system. Is there any question as to why they/we are mad as hell? We are wakening, becoming aware of what has happened to this country since the 1860’s. We aren’t happy about the distortions being taught to us, our children, our future children.

I know most of us have the concept of True Liberty. It really isn’t something any of us has experienced. Like it or not, we are slaves. For now. We have the CONCEPT of Freedom, We most definitely have the RATIONALIZATION of it. By GOD, I believe we are more than JUSTIFIED to attempt achievement of it. We have a lot to do, even if it is only on a personal note, We can be free to live as we like. They may come and kill us eventually, but we will have lived free, despite the ELITE and their concepts of national slavery of the Mundane.



Fact is, We far outnumber them, just the handful of us that blog about freedom, prepping, gun rights, education fallacies, etc etc. FAR OUTNUMBER those that think they own us.

They can only get so many before they start something they can’t finish.

Are you going to let them win?

I AM NOT. I will build my house, my way, without their approval. I will help educate a little boy (uncompensated ) so that he won’t be a wreck like his dad ( a better chance of it anyway) I will raise my granddaughter to think for herself, on her feet, with guns blazing if need be.

Piss on the Elite. They have money, but there are greater powers in this world than that.(God that sounds like some liberal tripe from the 60’s. I so humbly apologize, though I won’t retract the words.)

3 comments:

Mayberry said...

You are right on with your rapist analogy. In fact, Derrick Jensen uses that exact analogy to describe those in power in his book "Endgame". Great post. And that's not hippy dippy tripe, it's truth. Money is nothing more than a concept, and only has power because other people buy in to the concept. Reject the concept, and it becomes powerless...

chinasyndrome said...

Right on Dio! Entire post was great but paragraph 8 thru the last sum up my feelings entirely!

China
III

Diogenes said...

Mayberry: That whole money concept is starting to lose ground with many people around here. I just set up a deal to repair a guys quad if he will dig the large stone out of my foundation.(he has a backhoe) No money, no records. LOL

China: I am seeing more and more of that among the many bloggers I read. I Feel that with every ounce of my being now. I play the game for now to take advantage of the few benefits I can get at. Once I have my little world set up. I won't need the rest of the mess to support myself or my family. They may have to get used to some 'discomfort' but they can and will.