Sunday, April 4, 2010

Back to reality.

Good Book. It took me a bit to get into his writing style but once I did, things flowed quite nicely. GR4U recommended Boston T Parties Molon Labe. I guess that one is next on my list. I have the Enemies: Foreign and Domestic series and that one was pretty damned good too.

But its time to come back to reality again. LOL The world waits for no man and I am no exception. Things seem quiet this week. Probably for the best. Only so much BS that we can all handle at one time. Still waiting to see just how far this healthcare debacle expands now that it "passed so we can see whats in it". Thinking the whole cap and trade mess is next in line and the immigration bill will wait until just after the next election cycle(if it ever happens). Obviously I am not in the loop on any of that but tactically speaking, pulling it any other way would make for a bigger mess then they have and this country can't afford any of it: especially further loads on an already strained system. The Cap and Crap bill will pull in more revenues for them to 'spread the ankles' of this country, and I am sure that is the idea.

Well, time for me to do some surfing and play catch up. After work tomorrow is calling for a quick range trip. All of the discussion of reloading and working up loads and ballistics has me itching to get in some trigger time.

No comments: