Thursday, April 1, 2010

Says a lot doesn't it?

Here is the link,


And here is the money quote.

Young CPT Bear was understanding. "I'm not surprised you don't know, hardly anybody does."

"Well?"

"'Hutaree' is a Shawnee word meaning 'stupid white man.'"


With the fact that these guys are being nailed AFTER they had been infiltrated for months, BEFORE they actually did anything, BEFORE they actually assembled a bomb(even a stinking pipebomb ferchrisakes, WMD my ass).



Set up is the word that comes to mind here. Propaganda to smear other groups they list as a monkeysphere comes to mind. Subversion of Mentalities by obtuse assumption comes to mind.

I have to wonder, how much of this was "low hanging fruit" as Mike puts it and how much was an actual staged event.

On a lighter note, some serious gallows humor for all of you.
Global Warming Activist Freezes to death in Antarctica.
Here is a little music to go with your read.
(April's fools, They got me!)

My search for intelligent life in the near vicinity has been fruitless today. Maybe later when my neighbor, Mehgan, comes home. She needs a beer from my fridge and I need to hear something of quick wit.

PS Wanted to add something to this. Kevin W in Alaska had a thought on the whole Hutaree fiasco and I thought I should direct your attention to it. This link is the best part of it.

1 comment:

j3maccabee said...

Just discovered your blog via David's link... thank God that Al Gore invented an internet so I could do so!

BTW - word on the street is that the government under Obongo has just declared right wing blogs to be WMDs... Robert "I'll Suck Anything For a Dollar" Gibbs is briefing the national media so that they can all say the same thing.

III