Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkeyday

Normally I don't have much to say on T-day, especially over the last few years.

I do want to pass along a well wishing to all on this day though. We all have something in our lives to be Thankful for, even if it is aetheric and elusive.

Somedays, just the fact that we are still upright and breathing is enough.

I hope you all have a good time getting fat and happy with family, I know I will be filling my gullet soon enough. I am going to try and keep current events out of the conversational mix this year. Time enough for that tomorrow.


Back on tomorrow,

3 comments:

Toaster 802 said...

Happy Thanksgiving, And God Bless you and yours!

Ken said...

...Happy Thanksgiving Brother...GodBless

chinasyndrome said...

Dio, Happy Thanksgiving Bro!

China
III