Sunday, November 21, 2010

To ticked to talk.

Mayberry has a couple of posts and massive amounts of links.

I posted a couple of comments but really have not much to add(that doesn't weigh in around 200 grains and travels about a 1000 feet per second) right now. I have said it before, I say it again. This shit can't fall apart fast enough. People NEED to see how much the lies have been layered over the last 150 years and just how far down the path we have traveled into that whole Marxist mentality. Maybe the trepidations over the next two holiday seasons will be enough to start something much bigger.

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

All I know is I'm done. No more games. My line is drawn, and I'll wear my "domestic terrorist" label with pride...

chinasyndrome said...

Dio,we can only hope the People are gettin it!

China
III