Monday, November 22, 2010

So what do we do?

This is an extension of the last post. These things continue to fly around my head long after the fact of transmission, this one continues to bring out thoughts.

What do we do to fix the problem?

Some would say patience and voting out the bad and voting in the good. IF you can't find good, run yourself.

I find the very thought of that rather like a pipe dream. If, and I state this in firm confidence, the PTB thought voting were a threat, they would outlaw it. It may be the only peaceful solution but it really isn't one at all. The time lines are far too drawn out, the damage is quite extensive, its time to clean the slate and start over.

BUT, how to clean that slate. I just don't see a solution to that question. There are far too many that are content in slavery to want the changes I(and others) see needed. With that in mind, I really don't see a peaceful solution. Not one bit peaceful. I do see a growing rift amongst us. There are those that wish full individual liberty(truly the only real freedom) to those that would wish full intentioned slavery among those not in the 'elite'. Many in the middle of that and more than few fence sitters, undecided. Some may even consider me a fence sitter as I don't 'actively' pursue a solution. I voice my concerns, yell out opinions, but I don't bother going to rally's or protests any longer. (two reasons: 1- It doesn't really seem to be gaining steam and 2- I live quite a ways away from any real rally points and I can't afford to make treks like that when I am trying to get a house built using nothing more than a paycheck to paycheck system.)
I am not on a fence. I work very hard to gather that which my family and I will need in the coming mess. I strive to gather information about so many different topics, again, for the upcoming mess and the aftermath. There are going to be disruptions to EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of our modern world: you can't escape that fact. Whether its from societal collapse, economic meltdown, or a harder version of the soft tyranny we are watching grow; shit is gonna hit the fan. I am finding little niches of like minded individuals locally and abroad on the nets. I would like to find someway of creating a network that doesn't rely upon the net or telecommunications system we have now. I can see a time when we will need each other and not be able to rely upon or even access the above systems, for whatever reasons.

That is where I run into another brick wall.

So, here are my questions to the handful of readers I have.

1: Have you a way of fixing the system, without violence, thought out?
2: Have you thought of an alternate communications system that doesn't rely upon current infrastructures?

Question 1 is only if you have thought of it. I really don't expect things to be "nice". As much as I hope for peace, I know better. People aren't wired like that no matter how we try to lie about it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the only way to defang the beast is to defund it. End the fed sounds terribly cliche but if we were allowed to use competing currencies the beast could not feed itself. My fear is a crash would bring another worse Soros funded currency alternative.

Coms? If the net is still up then PGP encrypted emails is good but only as good as the security on each member's box (unless messages are immediately deleted). Throw away prepaid phones are another and they must be bought with cash.

Diogenes said...

Current economic conditions are ripe for the Soros jerks of the world. The man made his fortune betting against currencies. Ours is in his sights now.


As for the two methods of communication you mentioned. Both are out of the criteria of the question I posed. Both are dependent upon a current infrastructure: Net and Cellular tech. I am thinking something along the lines of CB networks or some other shortwave system that is considered 'primitive' but would be much more reliable when things like the net and cellular would be iffy at best and completely compromised at worst.

Adventures in Self Reliance said...

Don't feed the beast. I know there is a movement among some about buying silver and crashing JPM's shorts. If you don't think there is a work around for the internet, Ha it crashing DNS sites not crashing the backbone. Hell all DNS is an word Ip address It's not the Ip address. Google has it own IP and its not a DNS site. It's only about registered names ot sites. Gogle your own favorites

Ken said...

...question one:as for me,it's "starve the beast"...all i can,whenever i can,no banks,no plastic,no "notes"(except for house)disposable cel,cash/trade and carry,work in progress is off-grid power,and garden...no real solution to get it done en mass...

...question two:all i have to date is the CBs...limited,i know,but...

Mayberry said...

Fix it without violence? In a word, nope... Like others said, starve the monkeys. That's all we can do as individuals...

Diogenes said...

Seems we are all in concurrence about starving the beast. Gonna be a long road.

I agree that and stated it at several points, about doubting that things wouldn't turn bloody. Guess we will see soon enough.