Thursday, November 18, 2010

Post with a 99 cent heartattack.

Sitting in that evil place that starts with an M and has a clown for a spokesperson. Hey, when on the road, Free WiFi is a plus no matter how bad the food is.

Sadly, they have CNN on the box and I am getting to watch a lot of liberal drivel about "Rights and safety" and how the TSA is getting slammed for reaching a bit too far into places that make Mommy and Daddy uncomfortable. Big Sis is in for a wake up call on this one.

Here is my advice to all of those that want to raise a fuss about this.

DON'T F@#KIN FLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET TOUCHED!!!!!!

Now, that's not to say I agree with the policy. Hell, I stopped flying when I found out I couldn't carry a daggum pocket knife! Or a lighter!!!! These go with me everywhere I go since they are essential tools 'that could save my life' in a bad spot. I am forced to carry insurance but I am not allowed to carry my own version of insurance? Don't think so, no thank you, you can keep the "Friendly Skies" to yourselves in that case.

Fact is, if there is a 50% reduction in passengers, over the holidays, due to this mess: Do you think the airlines are going to tolerate it? Of course there are so many sheep that are willing to tolerate body cavity searches in the misleading name of 'passenger safety'; this isn't going away easily. It may go away easier than the PATRIOT Act though. (BTW, O'boy signed the extension on that during the election runs at the beginning of the month. Yeah, we are still stuck with that BS for a while longer)

Another point I found interesting was the further Seek and Destroy ploy against the founder of Wikileaks. They can't nail him for information flows so they are going after him in what appears to be a Character Assault. I don't know that this guy did or didn't rape someone. Doesn't really matter to me one way or another, but the timing is rather interesting. It really seems like a character attack to me. That is one I will keep a note on, just'cuz I find stuff like that interesting.

Mayb has a post that I found disturbing but not one bit surprising. Go read, follow his links. May not apply to you directly but it WILL apply to all of us soon enough, if it continues. Then again, Maybe, just maybe, we need to have this 'further encroachment' upon all of the people in this country. I think the only way some people will wake up is when the kids are crying they are hungry and cold, and the parents haven't any solutions except to 'break the rules'. Real change takes place when people have had enough. So far, people have been far too tolerant of this crap.(and too many are receiving bribes to keep them quiet.)

Here is a little tidbit I overheard last week.
The cost of cotton is going up. China, the biggest producer of cotton is having issues with exports, so the prices will start to rise. Predictions of 30% are being tossed around: Think about what that means to the consumers. If you are a smoker, expect a rise in the cost of your Cigs since they use cotton in the filters. Clothes will be on the rise. Hell, everything is going up. Coffee is predicted to be going over $20 for a 5lb can by the middle of next year. Fuel costs are going to go up.

And the Congress Critters are talking about a National Sales tax (without repealing the income taxes or any others)

Hmm, Does anyone feel "represented"? Didn't the founders of this country have a war because of lack of representation? And heavy(3% cough)Taxes?


And on that note, back to the road for me. I really should be working since I am on the clock. LOL

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

On the Wikileaks guy, seems like a rather convenient "charge" to me. One to which the sheeple will react with revulsion, and which the male is always automatically "guilty" unless proven innocent by some miracle...

Diogenes said...

exactly my thoughts on it. Far too convenient of a charge. I wonder just how much of a push it was from our Gov to theirs to get the charges trumped up.
He headed to Switzerland and is requesting asylum there. He knows he is a wanted man no matter what his guilt/innocence level is.