Thursday, May 21, 2009

crazy day- will post more later(like sunday)

Actually had work today for a change of pace. That and a job interview late in the day. Been rather hectic.

Ran 22' of header board and had to custom cut 14 trusses for a Faux roof for one of my landlords rehabs. Not complaining since it is allowing me a chance to use some 'rusty' skills and putting cash in my pocket. Feel the Vitamin D pumping through my veins too. Lots of sun today and I need it badly. (biggest complaint about IT work. Fluorescent sunshine stinks)
Tomorrow is more of the same then I have a show at the club till 2AM, and a repeat performance on Saturday. Luckily I can sleep in on Saturday morning since I will feel like hamburger after a 20 hour day.

So G'luck to me on the Job front and happy happy joy joy for cash in hand. WOOT!

Will post my fisk of the speeches made today by Obama and Cheney on Sunday. Still absorbing those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of show do you do? Music?