Thursday, May 28, 2009

F@CKIN "A" RIGHT!!!!!

Total Survivalist Libertarian Bitch Fest Posted this today. I don't watch any Television at all so I would have never seen this nor heard about it since you know CNN nor MSNBC wouldn't cover it since it would offend the Latino's of the nation(legal and not legal ones)

I don't know how many times I see complete disregard for Flag etiquette in this country. I see them in Horrible shape and faded and no one ever does anything about it. If you report the issue the police won't do anything about it since its on private property and they wouldn't have a clue what statute to write a ticket for anyway.

It disgusts me some days.
I remember a ceremony for an old flag while I was in scouts. Yes we burned the flag but with great fanfare and more than a little mourning. It was a big deal to us. Its still a big deal for me today. The flag had reached a point where flying it would have been an insult to the country it represented. Once the old flag was 'laid to rest' the new flag was posted and flown with just as much ceremony.

This guy did something that REALLY needed done and while he may have pushed the envelope, I think He made the Point VERY CLEAR. Its still America no matter what the whiny jerk off on the hill wants to apologize for. Its still America no matter how many Mexican immigrants come here (legal or non). You want to show respect for your country like that? GO HOME! This is my country and I won't tolerate it being belittled like that from a jerk that is living the American Dream but wants Mexico to stand tall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that. I noticed the Mexicans did not seem interested in disputing the issue with the guy.