Friday, May 15, 2009

Pacing the Floor, Need a job.

Some days you wake up and find that things are so terribly wrong with the world that you start pacing the floor like a caged animal hoping to find some new route out of the cage. You look at the people around you and want to grab them up and scream in their faces to WAKE UP! This is not America the way it was intended.


" It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime, what better place the here, what better time than NOW."

I am headed out to do a show tonight and I am hoping that my mood improves. Its getting harder and harder to be civil.
I think that getting a full time job would improve my outlook but I also wonder if thats just some type of denial on my part. I can't go back to sleep and not see what is going on in this country. Every day it gets worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere, and I believe it to be true, that the loss of a job is the most stressful thing an individual can go through, except for a death or divorce. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. 18 months ago, my company was fine, my wife had a solid job teaching, and we had money in the bank and good retirement funds. Fast forward ahead to now. My wife was "let go"by her district for lack of funding and has not found anything else. My company is having a very very hard time (we work in oil and gas) the stocks I had have withered away to nothing, and retirement isn't even a consideration anymore.
You have lots of company.