Wednesday, December 29, 2010

crawling back into the light.

Having spent the last week in hiatus, I am slowly crawling back into the light of the world. I have to say, spending a week doing nothing is nearly as exhausting as being my usual busybody self. Maybe more so.

One thing that I have been doing is watching. Just watching. Keeping up with the nets, though not interacting (other than through e-mails and the occasional comment on some sites) and the morning news editions of some of the MSN's. I know, its not like I will be given the truth there but they do touch upon most of the issues even if they don't actually give all of the info.

One thing I saw this morning was an interview with a former Shell Executive; talking about $5/gal gasoline by 2012. It really is sad that there was more emotion and concern over that then they have over the CONgress critters ripping apart freedoms and liberty. Yeah, I know that rising gas prices scare hell out of most people, and it should to some extent. I know it scares me since my chosen work path is VERY dependent upon fuel costs. Being the FNG at work, I would probably be one of the first ones cut if they are unable to maintain a balance of fuel/delivery costs. The flipside of that being: I deliver car parts for a discount house. If those people can't afford to drive the car, you know damned well, they won't be fixing said cars. SO, less parts to deliver + higher costs to deliver them = no need to keep Dio employed full time. It's not here yet; though I can see it coming.

Luckily, I am not 100% dependent upon that cash flow to make my way in the world. I know only a handful of people that can say that.

Coming Events: In my side bar I added a link to the Guardians of Liberty site. Its at the top so easy to find. If you aren't going, try to find someone that is to support their trip. We may not be able to turn the tide, but if we don't try, well, you know the gist of the rest of that.

This is taking place in the third week of January. 2 weeks after the swearing in of the new congress. I can't say they will be effective, there are too many doors that close to the public in that den of thieves.

I know that we are seeing many wake up to the fight. Sadly, I think we are thirty years too late. The rules of engagement are written to the benefit of those in seated positions, not those that 'allow' the governance. Well, the ROE towards peaceable reconciliation that is.
I guess my question is the same as others NOT if, but WHEN. I don't see any other route so long as the Para military state exists. Power doesn't recede, or is given up, without violent lash-back. Yes the District of Criminals has been doing some backpedalling lately. They know they have pushed the limits a bit too quickly. But BUT, they aren't giving in yet. They won't let go what they have anytime soon, and not without a fight. May it not come to bloodshed, but more than likely, it will.


Bashing William is going there with GoL, I wish him luck. I understand why he is going, I even thought of going myself. I won't make any excuses about why I am not going. I looked at my current situation and weighed out the outcomes. I can't afford it financially or in time. Period. I will continue the fight in ways I can for now. When things get crazy later, Finances will be the least of my worries. And that is the kind of fighting I was trained to do.

3 comments:

Bill Nye said...

Dio,

Thanks for the kind words and the link.

The Siege will go down in the history books not because millions or thousands showed up. But because it will be the SPARK for the change.


I am sure many sat by and pontificated that showing up at the docks and dumping the kings tea would amount to nothing, indeed history tells us different.

Thanks for your support!!!

T.L. Davis said...

Thank you for doing this, it is important. Like William says, it is not what is done, it is what seed is planted.

Once all objection is removed, there is only action.

chinasyndrome said...

Right on Dio!

China
III