Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Wishes for all.

I am going offline for a few days. Time for me to let the Christmas Spirit settle in for a bit and relax.

Having read some online articles on the latest travesties passed in the District of Criminals, I need to just get away from it for a few. This isn't going to end well, for us or them, and until things start rolling, I just want to be with family.

Isn't that the real reason for the season?

Family and friends, good feelings, and remembrance of that which has brought us to where we are?

Granted, where we are could be a much better place.

Even so, My holiday wishes to all that read this are as follows.

1) I wish that your time this season with family goes well.
2) I wish that you are able to relax and enjoy this season with the above peoples.(as it may be the last as we know it now)
3) I wish that your New Years passes uneventfully with only good memories for the future.

(I know, all of the above are basically the same wish. Shoot me.)


A little music to back my wishes up. (BTW if you have never seen TSO live, GO! You will be impressed! And this is from a person that worked in the entertainment industry for years. I am quite biased in my opinion of a good show.)

5 comments:

GunRights4US said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy Rifle Range to you too Dio.

Mayberry said...

Merry Christmas Dio, see ya on the flip side.

chinasyndrome said...

Merry Christmas Dio! Bro I hope ya have a peaceful weekend and Great new year!

China
III

Anonymous said...

Have a Very Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

And thanks for posting the Cannon.