Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nothing to say this week.

Claire asks an interesting question this week. Something of a thought experiment, even if you don't reply, give it a go. Try to answer with something that even a child can understand.

That kind of pushed me to get up and type up something. As a matter of course, the reason I have been laying low: I haven't one nice thing to add to the mix of the world right now. I know its getting to me when I go through the rifles, magazines, ammo supply, BOB, etc then start back at the rifles and do it all again. I am getting itchy just waiting for what feels so inevitable to me.

Huckabee said it best on the radio this week. The best Christmas Gift the Goobs in the District of Criminals could give the American people, To shut down and GO HOME.

Well, they didn't do that. Remus has a detailed report and link list. Mayberry has a synopsis of the highlights listed. And with that, I have nothing more to add. At least, not today.

No comments: