Wednesday, December 15, 2010

gah, lost in the void.

Somehow, the pics I was uploading are now lost in the void. Since I am on a All Telephone & Trouble network, I imagine they will show up in my inbox at some point but not when I need them(IE NOW!). Seems that happens more often than not. I received a Text from from my daughter a few days ago that she sent me more than a week ago. Glad as hell it wasn't a priority issue. Love the technology, hate the tribulations that go along with it.

As is, I am trying to avoid getting too political right now. I guess you could say that burnout is in progress. Seeing that others have made posts along similar lines, it seems to be a group thing.

As is, I am back to work tomorrow, I am certain that I will have heard something or seen something to stick in my craw until I have a chance to lance the wound.

Maybe by then, my pics will have arrived and I can post something more tangible. LOL

2 comments:

Adventures in Self Reliance said...

I seem to have past the "Hump" of getting crazy politicians and all the stupidity they do in our name.
I'm not ignoring them, I just don't get that worked up anymore. Any country that can re-elect a Babs Boxer, Rangel and a Barney Frank probably deserves what they get. I know that's not most of us but we tried to change stuff and we get a pork-laden 1.1 trillion dollar bill.
Time for popcorn and watch the show.
"American Collapse" coming soon to a city near you!!

Diogenes said...

Welcome to the site ASR. Nice blog on your end.

I know what you mean about the hump. Must be rolling over the top of it myself.
When I see the amount of, well, I guess 'petulant' teenage level behavior out of our 'elected'; I quickly lose all hope. The fact that they continue to be re-elected is beyond me except for the fact that they do 'represent' many I see on the street. Most people never get over the high school drama scene, ever.