Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday update of prior post.

WIKILEAKS.

If you haven't read Claire's article you can read it here.

The "rape" charge against Assange is really starting to look more and more like a smear campaign. From whom is questionable but seeing his latest foray's, the culprit is pretty likely. Granted the guy may be a good schmoozer with the ladies and terrible once he is 'there'. No reason to label this guy a terrorist or rapist. Seems to me that there is much more going on with these women and I wouldn't be surprised if its discovered that they deposited quite a large sum of money recently.

As for the guy himself, he is up against the wall and with good reason. He has managed to piss off a lot of very powerful people.

The real question is, Who made the leak?

I still have my suspicions that this Bradley person is NOT the real leak but the fall guy; conveniently placed into the hands of the media. Anyone remember a movie called "Wag the dog"?
If you haven't seen it, Do so. Well worth the price of admission and quite revealing as to how some political processes REALLY work. I think it was released just after the Clinton scandals happened. It worked great since telling the truth during times of crisis can be the best ploy for distraction away from the truth. Especially in a world were everyone is so used to being lied to: by the media AND the PTB. Sometimes, the obvious isn't the answer. Other times, it is the answer to the obvious. Be skeptical, question everything, even your own motives at times. You might be surprised at how little gets by you when you are a tad bit paranoid.

Oh yeah, We are paranoid aren't we. LOL

Wacky Definitions: Paranoid: Noun, 1: A person aware of all the facts.(I forget where I first heard that but I remember it to this day. It struck me as too close to the truth. But isn't that some of the best humor?)

I digress though. It seems to me that the WH is unusually silent about this whole affair. Yet Sect of State Clinton is quite perplexed by it. Seems to me that this may be an internal dispute coming out to check and mate a potential rival. With Hillary's recent talk, openly, after the leaks came out, against running for public office EVER again; the checkmate worked. Still, there is something more running under the surface and I will bet that the details of that will never come to light.

I will be posting early tomorrow. Have a long post coming with my perceptions on the military and how it has been hi-jacked away from what the founders intended.(that whole standing army thing.) And I will be backing it with historical reference for those that aren't sure what I mean.

2 comments:

Ken said...

...was always taught "perfect paranoia,is perfect awareness,so keep practicin'cause nobody's perfect"

...lookin'forward to tomorrow...

chinasyndrome said...

Dio,as the saying goes we ain't paranoid if they really are out to get us! And they are!

China
III