Saturday, February 19, 2011

Burn out

Been coming up with a lot to type about but little that is worth actually typing up.

I have been observing instead.

Wisconsin is a great point to watch
. Quite similar to the events in Greece late last year, similar circumstances. Notice how the MSM's dropped that particular story like a hot potato after the initial reports? Trying to dig up after action reports on the state of Greece to see where that 'debate' went. Maybe for some insight into what our future may hold. The point I found the most amusing and rather frustrating at the same time: The Democrats fled for higher ground on the excuse of 'blocking the vote'. Yeah, maybe they did block the vote; even so, they willfully declared that they weren't competent to hold the position of public servant. Even so, they do represent those that are protesting, don't they. The Teachers called in sick, avoiding their roles, to vent anger over the potential for losing something that is out and out theft of taxpayer dollars. Personally, I hope they all rot in hell. But before they do, I hope they accelerate the coming collapse. Its stuff like this, that needs fixed.

Then you have the Mexican Army making moves onto American soil. Granted, it was just south of our checkpoint but it was still on our soil. Makes one wonder: Are the borders there to keep others out or to keep the inmates IN? Short version, I am thinking (and feeling) quite the inmate proposition.

Mayberry dallies into the rising food costs, not really news but something that rarely gets attention, and when it does, gets downplayed FAST. Sorry, when I see reduced size packaging at the same price as the old package, then you raise the price on that; I don't need some talking head to tell me that I have nothing to worry about. As it is, planting season is either upon us or fast approaching, depending upon where you live. Got Seeds?

In as few words as possible, I have not only been observing, but contemplating abandoning the blog. Yes, I am feeling a bit burned out. Not for the blog but for watching something I have entirely NO control over. I hate watching good people go about their daily lives without a single stinking clue that this is all about to end. They grumble about costs, thefts, rising crime rates, abusive police, the TSA/DHS/NSA/FBI/CIA/ATF/Etc etc etc and yet can never really put 2 and 2 together. Of course that is all by design (the Dept of Education at work) so I have a hard time really holding their toes to the fire over it. BUT People really shouldn't be that simple! Given the evolutionary advances that this species has made, the simplicity of modern man shows a massive DE-evolution in process. These people will be nothing more than cannon fodder for whatever side manages to connive them in. (and it won't be hard, just get 'em some food and they will be loyal as hell, or at least until they realize that they are also bored.)
I see the willing rape of the taxpayers by public servants and I just want to go rogue and start shooting from the rooftops.(and we all know where that will lead and for about how long it would last)
I am no hero, I have no intentions of becoming one, intentionally. I am also no criminal (well, so long as normal morals are applied. The current law on the other hand, we are ALL criminals to some extent) and also have no intention of becoming one. Granted there may be a point where such an event would become 'merely necessary' and the outcome of Hero/Criminal to be decided by after action reports (and the winner of course). If that time comes, I will do the same thing I give all of my endeavors: 110% and all of my skullsweat.
I haven't given up on the blog as yet. IF/WHEN I do, It won't be sudden and empty, there will be a warning other than this one. As it stands, I am half tempted to just climb in a hole and pull a rock over the top for awhile.


I have searched the world for honest men.
and I have found them.
As with the foam on the waves of the ocean,
they are scattered and far apart
Little fish dart in and nibble them to nothingness
and the tide divides them further.
Only the Maelstrom can create more
and drive the fish down.

6 comments:

Mayberry said...

I'm beginning to feel that way myself...

chinasyndrome said...

Too TRUE Bro,they say we don't have inflation! Well I am not an economist but if if I am paying more and getting less feels like inflation to my simple ass!

China
III

Freyja said...

I feel you brother. There comes a point when the negativity and fear of having a ringside seat to the collapse just becomes too much.
Maybe it's time to chop wood and carry water, and leave the poor sad souls who don't know how to do either sink or swim.

Anonymous said...

Take a break and recharge.

Just don't go away.

This fight is not over yet.

We're not done here yet, not by a long shot.

It might be too little, too late. The fight might already be over. It all might be in vain.

But even if it is, it isn't.

You're doing good things here.

Resist.

AP

Diogenes said...

Thanx all. I ain't done yet. y'all know the strain we are under. Just feeling a bit on the "go hermit" side right now.

As for the cutting fire wood and hauling water; Fell 4 white oaks on friday and am in the process of getting them into stack to dry. No real reason to haul water since it feeds right into my plot from a springhead.(gotta love that!) And if ANY of ya get into this neck of the woods and need a parkiing spot, I have a decent place with plenty of shade.

Spud said...

If you were preaching to the choir, the the job would be done.Right now all that is being done is yelling to the neighbor. He hears you loud and clear, F the rest if they don't wanna listen.