Friday, June 17, 2011

FLutterbyes, runnybabbits, flunicorns and ghoosteses.

Ok, now that I have your attention, this post has NOTHING to do with any of the above. (BTW, those are the names that my daughter had for such things when she was quite young. I still giggle when I hear/write them down.)

Been checking out various posts. This one kind of grabbed my attention but for a slightly different reason than I gathered at first. It took a couple hours of driving to clarify the mix of thoughts on it.
Cop Kills kid in Domestic Violence dispute. The money line: "I don't need a warrant MotherFucker!"

Now, I read in one of the comments that this guy is up for murder now. I didn't follow the linkage to backtrack it since I was originally surfing using the phone. Bad me, I am not going to check now since my bandwidth sucks. Here is what I can conclude just based upon what I read and some basic assumptions based upon recent history (10 or so years worth at this point.)
1) He probably did say the above, I have heard worse from cops in less stressful situations.
2) IF, and evidence and witnesses seem to agree, that this was an execution, not a defensive shooting, This guy surrendered his badge and the protections thereof the microsecond the muzzle of his gun touched human flesh. (IE Before he pulled the trigger.)
3) IF anyone in his department tries to defend his actions at this point, they need to be placed upon a list of Traitors, immediately.

Now my thoughts on WHY he said what he did and possibly his justification of his actions.
1) Recent court rulings, (not necessarily in his state) stating that we can't expect protection against unreasonable and illegal searches and that our only recourse is in the courts system. (180 degrees of what our bill of rights states)
2) Department actions following the Guerena Murder. (he may have felt that the department would cover his ass.)
3) Media Coverage that has been suppressing Black-op Cops for decades.

I hope like hell, the department in this case sees this incident in similar light and runs this guy through the gauntlet of criminal proceedings. IF They don't, I would not be the least bit surprised to hear of this guy being found on some street corner, body riddled with multiple random leaks in the middle of some night later down the road. Call it vigilanism if you want but sometimes street justice is more blind than our own court system. (usually cheaper too.)

NOW, onward.

Takin' a stroll to Texas for a minute.

Senator asks "why aren't you speaking English?"

Here is the breakdown. Council meeting. Guy wants to voice his opinion PRO for immigration sumpin or other. Guy has been in U.S. since 1988. 23 friggin years. Don't know, nor does the story mention his alien status or if he is now a citizen. BUT, the guy is using a translator to discuss his views. Senator asks the above question and is now under the spot light for it.

MY TAKE. We have been down this road before but I want to illuminate it a bit. For one, I am studying spanish, but that has little to do with what I am bringing up here, other than the fact that I have learned a fair conversational level in about 3 months.(and that is just dabbling in it.) THIS jackass has lived in this country for 23 fuckin years and chooses to use a translator instead of speaking his mind in the COMMON tongue of the country he now resides in.
Lets see. WHY is ENGLISH the common tongue of this country? ALL of our founding documents are written in Kings English for one. Second, ALL court or government documents are written FIRST in English. Our Justices submit arguments and opinions in ENGLISH. Even that witch Sotomayor submits her opinions in english.(after that " wise latino woman' comment Snark!)

Now, I don't know if this guy is now legal or not. The fact that he is an immigrant is without question. NOW, if I were to move to Mexico, live there for 23 years, have a life, home, family, speak the language even if only rudimentary, IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR ME TO DO WHAT THIS GUY IS DOING! They don't mind you living there IF you are able to support yourself, work, speak the language. BUT THEY will NOT, allow you to mess with the politics NO matter how long you have lived there IF you are not a natural born MEXICAN. You are considered and always will be considered a Foreign national with NO political rights.

SO, IMO this senator not only has the right to ask this question, he also has the right to have ANYTHING this asshole said, stricken from the record of the council meeting.



Ok, news time is over, It was just my opinion anyway. About as substantial as Runnybabbits, Flutterbyes and Flunicorns.

3 comments:

Mayberry said...

Jenkins the troll invades another blog...

The cops can kiss my ass, they've proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they no longer work for US, THOSE THAT HIRED THEM. They now work for the local government at best, or have been federalized at worst. They will get no sympathy from me for "just doing their job" ala Gestapo.

The TX senator, just grandstanding. They have no substance, as illustrated by their spineless dumping of the anti-Testicle Squeezer ASSociation bill. A bunch of fucking pussies who deserve to hang, IMHO, for their failure to represent the people's interests. Instead, they caved to Big Brother. And damn them for that. No mercy, no quarter. NO MORE.

Diogenes said...

Craig: I agree with your statements on the cops. This one happened last November and only now is making it through. The point of his actually being charged with First Degree Manslaughter is a plus and I cheer his 'partner' that didn't cover his ass. I wish there were more that would stand up for whats right.
As for the Texas Senator. Maybe it is grandstanding. I can see that in the light you presented. I don't expect much out of any of the 'hired help' any longer. Most are out to make a buck (pelosi's wealth expanded 64% over the last three years for example) or set themselves up with a killer retirement (but I repeat myself).
Low expectations indeed, never to give up power is only one aspect of that.

Diogenes said...

Jenkins has been removed from my stress levels as of Fathers day.

Piss and moan all you want about it, my mind is made up.