Saturday, June 18, 2011

MUST go Viral.

Having been through a divorce and 12 years of fighting it out with the CSEA and the courts system, Reading this mans, I guess manifesto puts it best, I have only sympathy and respect for his actions. I wish he hadn't gone "Stack" but we all will hit a point where we "have to do what we have to do". (my only hope at that point is to be in position to do as much damage as possible to the system and its drones.) Thanks to the commenter at Craigs site and Craigs willingness to Broadcast this.

If you haven't read it, do so. IT is very informative to those that have never had to go through this shit.

Now for my naysayer that will try to whittle this down and belittle the hell out of it. Before you go ripping this guy to shreds over his actions. READ his words FIRST. Break it down into its simplest points.(you will need to translate some grammatical errors but that is beside the point) THEN try to refute his statements. TRY. In doing so, I think you will find that the world you were taught to believe in and reality are about as far apart as they can get while maintaining the same space.
You see, I don't need the proof of his statements to know the reality of them. There are TWO realities within our world and the one we operate under is far different than the one the Government Employee works under. Yeah, these police may be 'working Joes' but when it comes to the end of the day, the orders they follow are NOT from 'the people' and have little to do with reality as we see it. It takes them, all of them standing up against this to stop it at the root. Since they don't want to be looking for a job in this crap ass economy, they are going to follow orders (as you have stated elsewhere) despite these orders failing to abide by 'Rule of Law'.

That creates a danger point for EVERYONE, including them. Throw in the fact that most Departments evaluate performance with "convictions" as the Metric (We don't have quotas! )and keeping a job is dependent upon Revenue Generation, not LAW.

"Protect and Serve"

Protect and Serve "Whom"? Not us. The courts have stated that the police have no obligation to any individual for safety. They are there to collect revenues, take notes for cases (bag the body and document), and be a show of force for those whom they do 'serve'.

Maybe this doesn't apply to all cops. I know better than that. But you can't isolate any one person for doing the right thing when they are completely entrenched in the mechanics that are eating this country alive. It starts at the local level and only becomes more and more rigorous as you climb the ladder to that "Shining city on the hill" (Nuclear glow? it sure ain't polished silver)

Push back on the system: the energy and money it will use to destroy you will be trivial TO IT. You can't fight that and live. No way. Not as an individual. Fight it hard enough and they will put a bullet in you and call it good. Hell they will even honor those that did the shooting. The man above chose to use his 'loss' as a call to arms that won't be heeded. I don't see buildings erupting into flames around the country. But his words should give you pause.

NOW, about the laws he was fighting. He didn't mention one point that I found out while doing 'my research' during my fight against the CSEA. The laws for child support were written during the Great Depression. MOST to be more to the point. Written in a time when it was uncommon for a mother to work outside of the home. Not unheard of but uncommon.
How does that apply to now.
To quote a judge from my time under the thumb. "I don't give a shit if she is using the money to buy drugs, you are the male and YOU WILL PAY." Go back an re-read his article now and see if what I just wrote falls in line.

I wasn't aware of the homeless side of the fight but seeing his evidence, I can easily believe it. His evidence is backed by my own observations from the Armpit of the Midwest and only helped connect some dots.

This isn't over by far. And the ratchet just keeps getting tighter and tighter.


14 comments:

Mayberry said...

"I don't give a shit if she is using the money to buy drugs, you are the male and YOU WILL PAY."

Which is precisely why I choose the misery of remaining married. Until I can get my hands on a good sailboat... I know how the "system" works. I've known men living in their car. And I know the women who could give a shit less as long as the checks keep coming...

Diogenes said...

When I payed off the support 4 years ago, I made sure that I carried ALL of my paperwork with me 24/7 (even laminated the one that said "Paid in full, Case closed").

Sure enough, pulled over one night on my way home from a gig. Got arrested for "failure to pay CS" and locked up for the night.

Ended up receiving a check for a lame $25 dollars for the 'inconvenience' of a wrongful arrest, but the look on my Ex-Wifes face when the Judge told her "oh Well" was priceless and worth every minute of it. Haven't heard word one from her since and don't miss that whiny voice one iota. Not one.

Soffitrat said...

If we live long enough, we all get child support paid off. Just hang in there and one day you too, will get the satisfaction that Diogenes enjoyed. :) It seems like burning yourself up is an awfully permanent solution for a temporary problem.

Diogenes said...

His burning himself was his way of making a statement about the system.
Yeah, it seems a waste but how many would have listened if he hadn't gone to such an extreme?

Sad state that we have allowed ourselves to get into.

Then again, maybe we have always been this way and nothing EVER changes. I dunno. His letter set parts of my brain on fire and I am going to need a couple of days to sort out how it all 'fits' upstairs before I make any further comments.

Shy Wolf said...

Burnt up six years of life and wages gaining custody of my kid. But the slut got visitation and that was a real killer for me. She convinced him I was the villain and despite what he saw, he believed her 'cuz she was his mother. Soon as he could, he left me, even filed intent to change his name- until he discovered it'd cost money and his mother wasn't willing to pay for it.
He's an adult now, in theory, and called me last month for the first time in three years and asked if we could meet and talk. His eyes are finally opening and he understands some of what I'd been telling him.
We actually went fishing the day he wanted to talk, even caught a few.
Between the courts and the lawyers, the man of the house only has prayer on his side.
When other fathers in the area discovered I'd actually won custody, my phone kept ringing, men asking for advice: "How'd you do it?"... "Can you help me?"... "What lawyer did you have?" (the lawyer was a jerk, told me right out that I was going to lose- but he sure was willing to take my money)... and they all wanted to know if I could write up their dissertations. One suggested I begin a Father's Rights group, telling how to win custody.
Maybe I should have, but I swear I had nothing to do with winning custody outside my prayers.
Shy III

Soffitrat said...

Shy,

Reality. The lesson to be learned and what I try to tell men is that divorce is a family tragedy. Kids always believe their mothers. Many times their little minds do get poisoned. Maybe it has to do with yet being too close to the womb. However, the best that a man can hope for is to stay in touch, but let it go. Even though it is painful, the children ALWAYS come back to the Father (even if he's a shithead) in the end. The end? Whenever the kids are old enough to start reasoning on their own. The main thing to do is to not cause more harm. Sorry, but in most cases, this is as good as it gets. In my case, I am enjoying both of my daughters immensely in my 'older' age. LOL! They stay in contact regularly, visit often, and most of all, love me. For me, as is possible with all fathers, the end was worth all of the patience and love I expended over the years. The problem is, how do you tell a young father that when he is going through it all? Winners in these (every) cases are not decided for years, and that is the tragedy. If a man does not create even more problems, stays in touch, and loves their kids, they always come home. In the end, they all win. Not to mention all of the money he saves. And THAT is the hard, coldblooded, collateral nature of the act.

Spud said...

Sometimes it does work in the other direction.
About 15 yrs. ago, my daughter and her husband ran a small business. She doing the bookwork and office, he worked the shop stuff. They also dabbled with Cocaine... Well eventually the money had to be accounted for. Guess who got total blame ? Not him because she was the one in charge of the books. In fact he claimed to never touch the stuff, when in fact he introduced her to drugs. Now don't get me wrong, my daughter was guilty also of the drug use. Yet because his family was connected with the local judicial system. He was never charged with anything ! Even though he was the one which always purchased those same drugs.
The bottom line was that he got custody of the children. She got the status of homeless in addition to paying child support. Being a very proud minded person she refused help from her mom and I.
She never got jail time for the offense, just probation and fines.
Her two girls were required to live with their father until the age of 16. At that point both chose to live with mom.
My daughter lived a very poor life for many years in order to pay that child support. In addition to learning a trade and getting her journey-mans card for sheet metal.
Both children are now adults and outstanding individuals. They both give most credit to their mother for being who they are now.

So yes,
it can go both ways...

Next month I have to fly out west.
Because of the economy, my daughter has lost her job, with no good prospects for work. She has been doing low paid employment but is slowly getting deep under water.
For the first time, she has consented to help from me.
So even tho it will hurt my pocketbook, which believe me is not deep. I will fly out to Idaho, and help her to drive back here to Florida. So that she can live with us and hopefully survive the hard times. That is what families do for each other.
You are a parent for life.
It ain't about money folks.
If you think it is, I pity you...

Diogenes said...

"You are a parent for life.
It ain't about money folks.
If you think it is, I pity you... "

How very true. The courts on the other hand look at otherwise. It matters not to them how long you are or will be a parent. When things get out of whack, the policies (police? question of semantics at this point) are pretty cut and dry, meaning: they cut your pay to the bone and leave you out to dry. I lived with a jail term hanging over my head for 14 years in relation to that Child Support issue. I only missed one payment but due to circumstances (and a lying spouse) I was 'up to date' one minute then $10000 in the hole. I don't need to go into all the crap that went down. The fact that my kid sees the truth now and understands just how sadistic my Ex-wife truly is, is good enough for me. Seeing her raise her kid with my influences (the little I was allowed to have) is all the pat on the back I need. Even so, the rewards are still growing. Yes, 'Family' is really all there is to it, the rest is just distraction and stress.

Spud said...

You got that right the system is really screwed up. My daughter lived under that same thing for 10 yrs., thankfully she was able to make it and never went to jail for non-payment. Lucky for her she was able to get a good trade and stay employed thru most of it.She also ended up with the girls in the end. The kids always see who the good guy is when it all shakes out.

Kind of ironic that now she doesn't have that hanging over her and now needs help. Just glad that I'm able.

There goes that bug out rig lol.
Had my eyes on a 76 c-class motor home. Points ignition and all.
Oh well that 2k is better spent on her. I'm considering it to be a Fathers day present to myself. Strange that this might seem.

Diogenes said...

Shame about the Rig, but I see exactly how it works better this way. Fathers day Present to yourself for sure.

Enjoy having the granbehbies on hand. (even if they aren't babies anymore, they are in our hearts.)

Having family around when all of the cracks start to open up will be a bigger plus than that rig anyway.

CorbinKale said...

It can even go a third way. The ex and I were both disenchanted with government incompetence and fraud. When we got divorced, neither of us fell prey to the predators. There were no restraining orders, no custody battles and no child support payments. The government can't raise our children better than we can, so there was no way we were letting them rule over us.

All these years later, we are all still friends. The best part of the whole tragic event was that the children weren't put in the position of having to choose between us, or even listen to us talk badly about each other. Admittedly, that is not the typical scenario, and I feel blessed. Especially, since this all took place in the single mother capitol of the world, Washington State. The game is rigged, and she could have destroyed me if she had wanted to.

Mayberry said...

I am amazed at the number of divorcees out there... Corbin, you are lucky. My wife would stick me for all I'm worth (which ain't much). Mumsy and Daddums would probably buy her a lawyer to screw me over for all they can. Nevermind the fact that I rescued her from sleeping on somebody's couch when I met her, gave her a house and two beautiful kids, basically hauling her out of the gutter. She didn't have to work at all for five years. But I can do no right in her eyes. Fuck those feminazi shitbags that have destroyed the American male, and thereby destroyed the American family...

Spud said...

I say fuck all of the people that have destroyed our values.
You can F those feminazi's Craig, not me ha ha.
I'd be afraid they might want a trophy...

Mayberry said...

I'd grudge fuck 'em then knock 'em over the head. Dumbasses...