Friday, June 24, 2011

Wuz da net? Ahdungitdat!

As you have no doubt noticed, my posting has been pretty light as of late.

Not that I haven't anything to say, really, hell, I have written posts that sounded damned good at the time. The problem is in the provider in my area having issues with the local net. With all of these storms that are creating problems elsewhere in the country in the form of flooding, when they could be used in other parts where there is too little rain; we keep getting washed out. In this case, our local net provider's building was completely washed up and our connections are sporadic at best. I am posting from a McD's 100 miles from home while at work. Not exactly a habit I want to promote very much (the greasy spoon, not the skipping work part)


Oh well. All of those "killer posts" look rather lame after the fact so This is What I Give You today.

RIP brother. There are those that remember and miss you. (and I can't believe I missed that. Thanks Tom for calling me and letting me know.)
,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I have an LP or two of his from his RAINBOW days. Also remember a concert film featuring Black Sabbath (w/ Dio fronting) and Blue Oyster Cult - think it was called Black and Blue.

I don't recall a lot of things in the late 70's - a lot of smoke in the air back then. :^)