Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let the crashing commence.

Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Define "interesting".
'Wash' : [deadpan] 'Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?' interesting.


I don't think I need to point out that the crash started back BEFORE O'Boy took office. Most of us agree that the real decline started back under Bush and the only thing that delayed it as long as it did, was war. Two wars to be exact.

The Build up to said screw up was built into the system a LONG time ago. But thats all water under the bridge at this point. We should take it as a lesson learned and the next time some banker pokes his serpentine head into any legislation it should be immediately removed with all due prejudice. (and same goes for the danged lawyers. But that is another post entirely.)

Fact is, everytime I read headlines like this; I just want to smack some reporter upside the head. Its like the character Wash in Serenity making the statement about crashing. When it happens to you once its scary. Twice gets annoying. Three times starts to get a bit amusing, without losing its annoying edge. Four or more is just downright stupid.


We see this weekly now.

Are they preparing the populace for even worse, rockier roads? I doubt it, since most people see a bit of a squeeze but not outright heartbreak yet. (there are those cases but they are spread pretty evenly about so it appears thinner than reality) No, the real purpose, IMO, is to numb the masses to the shock factor to lessen the violent response when shit really crumbles. (like when the IMF or Moody's reacts to our stupidity like they keep warning) People grumble when gas rises in price, they then adapt and purchase less. But what will happen when it takes an entire paycheck to get a half a tank worth? (it may never get that bad, but no one can be for certain.) OR, when you spend one entire paycheck on nothing more than a little fuel, a little food, and the rest is eaten up by even higher taxes. (and that is in the works too.) Forget the bills, you won't be able to pay them at that point.

I do know that for most, the kids will come first. We may be dumb as a nation but we are not cretins. There are cretins in the mix though. There are complete barbarians as was shown in that video link in my last post. And when people get hungry: and I am talking DESPERATE HUNGRY, there will be little moral upheaval for some of those to turn Cannibal. Desperate times make us hairless monkeys unpredictable as hell.

The shock factor will happen. Its creeping along slowly at this point and only because the PTB are manipulating the hell out of the system to keep if from outright imploding. Sadly, the longer they manipulate the system, the worse the implosion will be. When I hear Wall St. "experts" talking about how things are reacting without any sense, I know that the system is rolling around on loaded dice.

It also makes me think that there are larger powers at work here than just those on the Hill. The persons (serpents, Rodents, moonbats, or kobolds might be better descriptives) on the hill are acting important but there is an air of shallowness to it that lends credence to the "actor in a play" conspiracy. The highest seat is even worse at this as indicated by Ann yesterday.(( Obama is a complete illiterate.))

Let me just wrap this up with an apology.

For those that aren't ready, I apologize. I wasn't working hard enough to wake your "dumb, rock headed, want the latest toy, need a good high, gotta look good for the camera", asses up. When things get rough, you can come by my place and work for a meal but then you need to move your ass on down the road. Work hard enough and I might, MIGHT allow you to stick around.

Aww, who the hell am I kidding. Keep your lame asses off my property and I am not one bit sorry for you if you haven't seen this shit coming down the pike. When your head is ripped out of the sand and you are trying to figure out who to blame: I know it will be the first person you see that DOES NOT look hungry. Well, That person you see may be me (I know it won't be the real parties responsible, they will be long gone out of country) and I will have no issues shooting first. Got it?


Good.

3 comments:

Soffitrat said...

Damn, Dio! Did I miss something? Now look what that asswipe has gone and done. I'm gonna have to start logging in to post. LOL!

Spud said...

Actually, I think it started under T.Roosevelt and has been bounced down the road every since.
This latest crash has mostly been caused by the oil shortages starting in the early 70's.
The circus plays on...new clown every 4 yrs.

Diogenes said...

Hi Soffitrat, It was almost like Iratenation here for a couple of hours, You would have had a blast. LOL

Spud: You're right of course, that was why I mentioned that it started a long time ago. Yet it is all water under the bridge at this point and all we can do is use it as 'lesson learned'. Most of those that started this are long dead so extracting revenge would be little more than vandalizing a grave. Useless and petty.
Yeah, new clown every four years. Would like to find the ringmaster but we all know that will never happen.