Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Diogenes has a silly morning.

So I am walking through the big chain store doing some Grocery shopping, soaking up Pre-Thanksgiving food deals when I happen across a Kiosk like setup with Plano Shotgun/Rifle cases for $10. I pull one out and look at it; its about a $10 product but something to keep the Toys from getting beat up in transit. About the right size for an SKS or PSL(sans scope), "hmmm, not a bad price" methinks.

Then I start looking at the front cover of it. Woodland scene with whitetailish looking creature, and elk, Turkey's, and some Grouse.

"Hey, this is all shotgunners targets, Where are the Liberals?" I mumble out loud, immediatly getting a clerk standing nearby to about blow his coffee all over the aisle.


Someone got humor out of it. LOL

No comments: