Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday. To all of the Devil Dogs in the World


We are 234 years old today. OORAH!

I am only going to link some articles today. Going to be lazy and go work on the truck.

Sipsey Street recognizes the Event
Dedicated_Dad has some things to say, well worth reading.
GR4US relates a Boortz presentation that I completely agree with.(Punishment should be cruel in my opinion. What better deterrent)

These are only some of the reads I do daily. Feel free to check em out. You may find something you like.


As for the whole Cruel and Unusual punishment article. I think this is one of the more twisted up sentences in the Constitution. The lawyers played that card out to the point that the Criminals are now more protected than the victims. (read Heinlein's Starship Troopers for a more detailed debate on that view along with other moral and ethics issues that I find relevant to events of our times. RAH nailed it in that book in my opinion.)

I will be back tomorrow. Not much going on in my world at present but the world doesn't wait for Diogenes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another birthday, come and gone!

Diogenes said...

I think the Kenny Chesney song says it best. Don't Blink.


Yes indeed another birthday, another year.