Thursday, October 8, 2009

Going Mobile (part 2)

Been looking into a camper or RV on Craigslist. Nothing fancy but something that I can either tow with my truck or tow my truck with. I am not even that concerned about condition so long as its complete, with a head. During my looking and research into campers and rv's and the like, I have ran into some Truly interesting reading material from a group called "vandwellers".

At one point my sis and her husband would take off for the summer and triapse around the country in a little RV. These people do it 24/7 and even make a living doing it by hosting camp sites on Federal land(among other jobs).

Interesting to me.

Where I become conflicted is with wanting a garden and having my Grandbehbie growing up. I really would like a yard where I could grow my own food and have a workshop. Still the allure of not having a permanent address is quite appealing. Especially with all of the current events in our increasingly facist Federal government. Much harder to track down a "Right Wing Extremist" if they don't have any ties to a permanent address. (and yes I have been looking into that little detail too. Like how to maintain licensing and insurance on the 'hicles while not living with an address. tricky but doable) The freedom to up and move on a whim is VERY inticing. Now if there were someway that I could convince my daughter to come along with the baby I could have the best of both worlds. Freedom to roam and the ability to protect and educate my family. (my holding back on my freedom of being single again is because I 1) want to see my grandbehbie growing up and 2) I want to help educate her the way I know is right and not the way the public schools do now.

Time enough to decide and make sure that No matter what why I go I am making the right choice.

No comments: